the people that work for a company
a person who is guilty of a crime
part of the body between the neck and the stomach
to stop working because of old age
1. We (finish) our dinner, so dad (ask) the waiter for the bill.
2. I (not buy) the shoes because I
( spend) all the money on clothes.
3. Mum (get) her wallet back, but someone (take) the money and credit cards out of it.
4. When I (lose) my watch, I was unhappy because I (pay) a lot of money for it.
1) I went to bed. 2) My friend phoned me.
1) The film started. 2) I got to the cinema.
We stopped the car and got out.
You are wearing a nice jacket.
The police have solved the crime.
Austria imports pineapples.
You won't need help with this exercise.
We have been waiting for 30 minutes!
It is going to rain all weekend.
1. A few days ago John down and cut his knee. (fall)
2. While I my mother the meal for us. (sleep, prepare)
3. We usually our holidays in a cottage near the sea. (spend)
4. Look over there! What in the middle of the street? (the boys, do)
5. Mum, I my homework. Can I play in the garden now? (already, do)
6. Bill no longer had his car. He it. (sell)
7. Mary her room for two weeks. What a mess! (not tidy)
8. I hope they back in time. (be)
9. My brother home ten minutes ago. (come)
Sie nutzen einen Browser mit dem tutory.de nicht einwandfrei funktioniert. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihren Browser.
Sie verwenden eine ältere Version Ihres Browsers. Es ist möglich, dass tutory.de mit dieser Version nicht einwandfrei funktioniert. Um tutory.de optimal nutzen zu können, aktualisieren Sie bitte Ihren Browser oder installieren Sie einen dieser kostenlosen Browser: