1) Some tents (put up) by John and his friends. They will try sleeping in them tonight.
2) Cindy (bring) the meat for the barbecue, tomorrow.
3) The cocktails (mix) by Todd.
4) Before they decided on having a beach party, other options for a party (talk about).
5) Lots of fruit (must -cut) for the fruit salad.
6) Christina (get) a new camera for her birthday. She will take pictures during the party.
7) The music, you are hearing at the moment, (play) from CD.
8) The flowers for the garlands (not arrive - yet).
9) The torches on the beach (light) yesterday evening. They looked beautiful.
10) While Lily (decorate) the beach hut this morning she (disturb) by her ringing cellphone all the time.
Last night, a terrible storm hit the small village of Upper Easton. The strong winds blew away the roofs of several houses. The rain that followed flooded the basements of five homes in the village center. The “Golden Lion Inn”, the local pub, suffered the most damage. The flood filled the cellar of the old building and watered down the stocks of ale and wine. Outside Upper Easton the storm has blown down a large oak tree. The tree trunk is blocking the road to Lower Easton and possibly will do so for several more hours. The police and the local fire brigade will clear the road as soon as possible. The authorities ask drivers going from Lensington to Bridgefield to use the signed out diversion.